3153 Brodhead Road Suite A, Aliquippa, PA 15001 • www.pittsburghdmd.com • 724-857-1010
4701 Baptist Road Suite 301, Pittsburgh, PA 15227 • www.pittsburghdmd.com • 412-884-1424
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. My staff and I are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things has changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to you and your safety. We have, and always will, provide the best safety protocols available in dentistry.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We have made the following changes to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some health screening questions. When you arrive at the office your temperature will be taken and a form signed.
- All appointments will be managed with greater time to allow for social distancing between patients. That means you may be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
- Until further notice, we ask that you wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time. When entering the office, we ask that you do so alone unless you are accompanying a minor to their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office and ask that you please use it upon entering and as needed while you are here.
- Until further notice, you will notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s books, etc. as they are difficult to disinfect and we are limiting occupants in the waiting room.
My staff and I look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about our new safety protocols to ensure your health and safety while receiving our care.
To make an appointment please call the office at:
- Pittsburgh Location: 412-884-1424 2. West Location (Center Township): 724-857-1010
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice as we strive to continue providing you with top quality dental care.
Timothy A. Ungarean, DMD, MAGD and Staff